THE UK'S BIGGEST INDOOR
ELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL
SATURDAY 27TH OCTOBER
The Royal Bath & West Showground
Shepton Mallet, Somerset. 7pm - 6am All Night
DRUM & BASS
BASS / BASSLINE / GRIME
HARDSTYLE & GABBA
SLIPMATT & CHARLIE B
JOEY RIOT & MC ENEMY
360 DEGREES SHOWCASE
MIKE REVERIE LIVE
JOEY RIOT & MIKE REVERIE
ED ET & DTR
Note that ViP tickets are always the first to sell out, so be quick, not sorry!
* Select from Drum & Bass, Hardcore or Hard Style. Only available for VIP eTicket purchasers
Lockers are provided by the Big Green Locker Co. Dimensions are 250mm High x 300mm Wide x 400mm Deep, and are operated using built in combination locks which you set when you arrive which gives maximum security! Lockers will be available throughout the duration of the event and are very popular so booking is always recommended.
There is also a phone charging service at the locker stand, so head down if you are running low on battery! Click below to book lockers.BOOK LOCKERS
Rights of admittance reserved. This event is for over 18s only.
To enter the event you must be aged 18 or over. Everyone must present a valid ID when they arrive. The only accepted forms of ID are a valid, in date, passport, driving license or home office approved proof of age card that clearly displays the pass hologram. Full details are available here.
The bars will operate a challenge 25 system. If you look under 25, you will be asked to provide valid photo ID proving you are 18 or over. Please take it as a compliment and if you’re lucky enough to look under 25, make sure you bring your photo ID with you.
Photocopies or birth certificates will not be accepted and are not valid forms of photo ID.
Please do not come without your valid photo ID even if you are over 18, as you may be turned away if you cannot prove your age.
For security reasons, all Westfest ticket holders will be subject to searches at entry to the event. Please be patient if there are queues, and please cooperate with any security requests and all searches.
We have put in place all necessary measures to maximise public safety, working closely with the authorities. You can also play your part in keeping Westfest safe and secure by reading the following text on restrictions and prohibited items.
Restrictions and prohibited items.
In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, Westfest reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, and to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event with no refunds (please note that we are not responsible for any prohibited items or other items that we deem inappropriate or unsafe that are confiscated).
- Anything illegal or offensive.
- Food & drink. There are a variety of licensed bars and catering open throughout the event.
- Illegal Substances and New Psychoactive Substances (Legal Highs) Westfest takes any drug use very seriously, including the use of nitrous oxide inside or outside the event, and anyone found in possession of drugs may face prosecution.
- NO Glass or aerosols, including bottles. For perfume please consider using a Refillable Travel Perfume Atomiser Spray Bottle, these are available on popular online stores.
- Seats and chairs
- Large bags are not allowed to be taken into the festival. Small bags are allowed with the dimensions of 30cm x 42cm (A3 size) nothing bigger please.
- Umbrellas and parasols.
- Tents and gazebos, tables, BBQs, stoves and gas canisters.
- Banners and flags with sticks/poles.
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time within any areas of the site.
- Dangerous or hazardous items g. knives, scissors, flares, fireworks, lighter fuel, aerosols, spray cans, air horns, klaxons or similar, laser pens.
- Chinese lanterns and Fireworks.
- Bicycles, skateboards and scooters.
- Any other items not included in the above list that we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security.
- You are allowed to bring prescribed medication on site when accompanied by a doctor’s note or valid medical certificate.
There will be cash machines on site. However, to avoid queues, we recommend bringing all the cash you expect to need for the day with you when you arrive. Cards will be accepted at some of the event bars.
Please contact email@example.com.
Lockers are available at Westfest this year, provided by the Big Green Locker Co. The lockers are 250mm High x 300mm Wide x 400mm Deep. Lockers are operated using built in combination locks which you set when you arrive at your locker which gives maximum security! Lockers will be available throughout the duration of the event and are very popular so booking is always recommended.
There is also a phone charging service at the locker stand, head down if you are running low on battery!
Please be aware that strobe lighting and smoke effects will be used at this event and that loud music can damage your hearing.
Please note that all tickets are non refundable and non exchangeable.
For tickets purchased directly from the Westfest website, please note payments will show on your card statement as ‘TicketArena’.
Please bear in mind that this is a festival event and as such will be on a grass surface which may be slightly uneven although we have not had any reported problems from disabled people who have attended events on the site previously. It is always worth checking weather conditions on the day and making any adjustments to equipment you may need to bring with you for your convenience and comfort.
We provide a free carer/personal assistant ticket to people who may need personal help from a trusted carer at the event.
This is a simple process following the points below:
1. Order a ticket (from Ticket Arena here) in the same name as is shown on the proof of disability document.
2. Send your proof of disability document (photo/scan by email) which can include current Disabled Living Allowance document, PIP (or equivalent) or Evidence that registered severely sight impaired (blind)
3. We would then provide you with an equivalent grade ticket, be that Standard or VIP.
You need to email the details through to firstname.lastname@example.org
The showground is well connected by road. Just set your Satnav for BA4 6QN. The showground venue benefits from a huge, security-patrolled car park.
Please do not attempt to walk to the site along the very busy local main roads. There are no pavements and traffic moves at very high speeds.
The nearest train station is Castle Cary, with services from Bristol and London. Shuttle buses will run from here to the venue both before and after the event.
>Do not leave it to the last-minute before you book a coach place, as it’s possible that you may not be able to find an operator with spaces available. Book in advance as much as possible to avoid disappointment and remember that all coaches are of limited availability and are on a demand basis only – no demand, no coach.VIEW PICKUP POINTS
NATIONAL - EVENTZ TRAVEL
BOOKING HOTLINE: 07779 23 28 54
Tickets are available online at eventztravel.co.uk
Coach only or Coach and Event ticket packages available including VIP packages.
Coaches from the following areas, see website for more details:
South Wales, Bristol, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Devon, Cornwall, Dorset, London, East Sussex, West Sussex, Hertforshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire, Northants, East Midlands, West Midlands, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Norfol, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Kent, The North & Scotland.
SOUTH COAST CLUB TOURS
Call Ernie on 02392 423329 / 07973 551171
Chichester, Portsmouth, Southampton, Fareham, Isle of Wight, Winchester, Salisbury, Bournemouth, Poole and Havant.
Bristol, Temple Cloud, Bath, Peasedown, Radstock, Midsomer Norton.
Book online at kushti.co.uk
Further info: 07979 272412 / email@example.com
Swansea, Bridgend, Cardiff, Newport & Bristol
Call David Thomas on 07869665840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
£42.50 + booking fee from all other outlets at all times
VIP tickets £52.50 only available direct from SV. Priority entry to the venue, Free souvenir event programme, VIP area with private bar and toilets plus free MP3 Download album (MP3 albums only available to VIP eTicket holders)BUY TICKETS NOW